As an entry-level Game Master(s), you will help us manage game operations in a fast-moving environment. You will be involved in all aspects, from quality assurance to tickets, events, sales, and/or community management. Every day will be different.
You should be able to think as a player, act proactively and independently, and be responsible for your game and community while getting the things necessary to run your game done. You will report to the Game Coordinator and work directly with them and other Game Masters.
- Be a bridge between the Game Team and the community, representing players' interest
- Provide constant feedback for everything we do - you are the players' voice
- Execute Quality Assurance, including the upcoming updates
- Assist players in their daily inquiries over tickets, discord, or in-game
- Plan, organize, and execute in-game events; up to you and your imagination!
- Support the Product Manager or Game Coordinator in their day-to-day
- Be a team player with the rest of the team
We don't ask much in terms of previous experience or knowledge; for this position, we are looking for people that can learn, evolve, and grow.
- Responsibility; act responsibly. If you commit to something, deliver it. If you can't, communicate it properly
- Integrity; own your mistakes, and don't be afraid to speak up and learn from them
- Ownership; fix your own problems - there is no issue in asking, but get ready to handle it
- Learn-attitude; we don't ask for experience; we provide exposure to it. Take the opportunity and learn
- Get dirty; we are in a fast-paced environment. Things need to get done, regardless
- Knowledgeable about our games (Shaiya and/or Last Chaos), being a player is a huge plus
- Fluency in both spoken and written English; other languages a plus
- Remote-first company; work from anywhere. No hybrid models nor an office to go
- Own your schedule; we measure results, not time. You are hired to do a job and get it done (minimal mandatory meetings)
- Open free days; get as many as you need as far as the job is done
- Opportunities; We have been growing constantly. Grow along the way with us, and plenty of opportunities will unlock
- Competitive payment according to location, experience, and skillset